Remove from billing page? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have a service called codename "tahit" - status:enable - in my billing account page ican't cancel it. when i click cancel service it tells me that i have to cancel it from a list of pages. please help me. need to close my account. Thanks
    Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:02 PM

Answers

• Hi Francisco,

Thank you for the clarification. We are actively investigating the removal of the Tahiti service from the billing page. Thank you for reporting this issue.

If you would like to try the next version of Tahiti you can download Microsoft SharedView Beta 2 from http://www.sharedview.com.

Again, thank you for reporting this issue.

Maria

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Francisco,

Thank you for posting to our forum. Can you please specify on which billing page you are seeing the Tahiti service?

thanks

Maria

Sunday, November 18, 2007 4:37 AM
  • Sure, https://billing.microsoft.com/home.aspx 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Codename "Tahiti"

Enabled

Purchased:

5/26/2007

Cancel my service

Account name:

Francisco's Account - 5/26/2007 9:27:40 AM

Acct ID# 00000-00000-01453-35216

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD: Cancel my service doesnt work.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:17 PM
  • Hi Francisco,

Thank you for the clarification. We are actively investigating the removal of the Tahiti service from the billing page. Thank you for reporting this issue.

If you would like to try the next version of Tahiti you can download Microsoft SharedView Beta 2 from http://www.sharedview.com.

Again, thank you for reporting this issue.

Maria

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:07 AM
  • Francisco Yrigoyen,

Your subscription has been cancelled (ie. it no longer appears on your billing page).  However, since SharedView is a free service, you can continue to use it even though it no longer appears on your list of subscriptions. 

Thanks for using SharedView and thanks for your patience.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:02 PM
  •  

I need to close my account and so I have the same problem! Can you help me, too? Thanks
    Wednesday, December 5, 2007 10:35 AM
  • Hi Lombo87,

Thanks for visiting the forums.  I am looking into your request and will reply to this thread once it is complete.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:36 PM
  • thanks a lot!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 5:15 PM
  • Hi Lombo87,

Your subscription now shows that it has been cancelled on the billing page.  Note however that you can continue to use SharedView.

Friday, January 4, 2008 5:43 PM