none
d:\project\dtsuite\fbkgo\fbkgo\fbkgo.cpp Assertion Failed

Question

• Okay so I've been using my computer over the weekend and I went to go use It again this Monday and immediately after signing in I get this error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion Failed!

Program: ...

File: d:\project\dtsuite\fbkgo\fbkgo\fbkgo.cpp

Line: 236

Expression: 0

I'm not able to get past anything after the sign in. This error pops up after the computer launches windows and I'm not able to access any of my apps or command prompt. Like after I sign in I'm greeted with this and a black screen

Pls Help

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 7:57 AM

All replies

• I suggest you re-install the program that is using it.

BTW, may I know if you are using VS code or Visual Studio IDE? And is there any steps we could reproduce it?

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:55 AM
  • Hi Burcin,

Any update of this issue please? What program is it?

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 3, 2018 9:50 AM