Final Week for Announcements : Only 3 Announcements Left RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, Its the final week for posting announcements for this StudentRockstar-2007 contest. We have only max 3 more announcements that we can make in this week. So i suggest you guys to make proper use of it. And atleast post proper announcements this week. Only 3 more we can do, so try to post out the best announcements.

We will surely miss out this featuers, specially the ones who joined the contest in the starting. At that time we had unlimited announcements that we could post, but as people misused it, it was cut down to only 3 per week. And that may be the reason why we guys are thinking that 10K is hard. The admins have given us the opportunity to reach out 10K, few people who are suffering near to 10K just in short of some points, could have made it through if earlier in this competition people wouldn't have misused out this opportunity.

So with this, i say farwell to the Announcement featuere, we surely loved this feature, it was the only event since the start of the contest that was fetching us min.15 points (15 + 10% incrememt) per week.

So guys, in respect to this contest, i request you all guys to post the final 3 announcements that are appropriate. This opportunity will not come again in this contest.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:13 AM

Answers

• Hey guys, i think we might not have to miss out this feature. But we might miss out the points that this feature provides.

What i think is that the point increment will start to cease from the 15th-June, but the announcement feature will still be alive. After all MS wants us to interact and share knowledge. Lets just hope that even after 15th the announcement feature is still alive.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:15 AM
  • i agree with you harshil. i never posted junk announcements.. but if not for a few people many people would have actually made it to 10k points.. btw i really loved the announcements feature..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:20 AM
  • Think this situation, what if a person just lags by 5-10 points to reach 10K, He equally deserves to be selected too. With the announcement feature, he can cross the bareer. Life saviour !!!!
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:45 AM
  • Yup, it was a good feature.. something unique.. I had even advertised my whitepaper their...
    Monday, June 11, 2007 3:48 AM
  • Well i guess that wud b pretty gud. After all the main aim of Student Rockstar is sharing knowledge. N that's wat we r doing!!!
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:08 AM
  • Yes guys, thanks for supporting, even i am with you guys to vote that the announcements should be continued even after contest ends Smile
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:59 AM
  • mine were finished!!!
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:47 AM

All replies

• Hey guys, i think we might not have to miss out this feature. But we might miss out the points that this feature provides.

What i think is that the point increment will start to cease from the 15th-June, but the announcement feature will still be alive. After all MS wants us to interact and share knowledge. Lets just hope that even after 15th the announcement feature is still alive.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:15 AM
  • i agree with you harshil. i never posted junk announcements.. but if not for a few people many people would have actually made it to 10k points.. btw i really loved the announcements feature..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:20 AM
  • Think this situation, what if a person just lags by 5-10 points to reach 10K, He equally deserves to be selected too. With the announcement feature, he can cross the bareer. Life saviour !!!!
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:45 AM
  • Yup, it was a good feature.. something unique.. I had even advertised my whitepaper their...
    Monday, June 11, 2007 3:48 AM
  • Well i guess that wud b pretty gud. After all the main aim of Student Rockstar is sharing knowledge. N that's wat we r doing!!!
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:08 AM
  • Yes guys, thanks for supporting, even i am with you guys to vote that the announcements should be continued even after contest ends Smile
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:59 AM
  • mine were finished!!!
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:47 AM