How can i justify that windows is better than linux RRS feed

• Question

• My question is that now a days everyone says that LINUX is most secure, more scalable, free, most reliable operating system than windows.

And Microsoft have bunch of bugs,problems are as follows

1.BLUE SCREEN (screen of death),

2.not a freeware,

3.no reliable and scalable....

4.Microsoft still needs to update its OS through security updates, and MS is not much secure than that of linux kernel, Linux machine can run for many years without having any big troubleshooting and in case of MS they to plan big budget for ANTIVIRUS Server than Increase the Hardware than if it runs it gets updates and have to restart the OS.

5. Todays majority of datacenter runs on LINUX because it gives more reliability, and security. Every banks critical servers runs on linux or sun solaris

6. MS just resides on end user sides.

7. It can run on low hardware specs, it dont need to create another server for load balancing.

8.Windows have always issues in dll FILES, registry files,Physical dump mem error,virus issues,and after few months again fresh installations due to any errors !

There are also many flaws but is there any point where we can justify our self. Im new in tech and always having confusion what should i do now !! plz wants suggestion from MS experts to help me and rest of fresh graduates....

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

• Moved by Mike Kinsman Monday, April 23, 2012 6:20 PM off topic (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Just remember that an error free operating system does not exist: an operating system is such a complex software environment that you'll always find problems or parts that have to be fixed or updated. And the same applies to Linux or to any other operating system.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:57 PM
  • Unfortunately your post is off topic here, in the TechNet Site Feedback forum, because it is not Feedback about the TechNet Website or Subscription.

You may want to try asking your question at http://answers.microsoft.com.

For more information about where to post your question please see this thread: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tnfeedback/thread/24ee65e4-0f35-403c-9bf7-41333cd13cb5

Moving to off topic.       

Thanks, Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

• Marked as answer by Danish.M Monday, December 5, 2016 9:56 AM
    Monday, April 23, 2012 6:20 PM