none
where are SQL Server forums?! RRS feed

• Question

•  in the previous version of this forums we had SQL Server forum but here it all comes under Visual Basic, why is that?!! why it can't be a seperate forum?
    Jassim Rahma
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:36 PM Asking where is the forum for ... (Moved from Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums to Where is the Forum For…?)
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 11:07 AM

Answers

• I can't see any SQL Server forums under the new Visual Basic forums.

The only SQL Server related forum I could find in the new (MSDN) forums was SQL Server Data Services.

If you go to http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=19&SiteID=1

you will see that the SQL Server forums haven't yet been moved to the new forum structure and are still in the old one.

[Moving this question to the "Where is the forum for ..?" forum]
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Tuesday, October 7, 2008 8:13 AM
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:35 PM

All replies

• I can't see any SQL Server forums under the new Visual Basic forums.

The only SQL Server related forum I could find in the new (MSDN) forums was SQL Server Data Services.

If you go to http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=19&SiteID=1

you will see that the SQL Server forums haven't yet been moved to the new forum structure and are still in the old one.

[Moving this question to the "Where is the forum for ..?" forum]
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Tuesday, October 7, 2008 8:13 AM
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:35 PM
  • When I hit the link above I get:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The resource cannot be found. 
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 
    Requested URL: /error/error404.aspx

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:23 PM