Display aspx page in dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Hello experts,

I have a requirement where i need to display aspx page within dashboard . Is it possible ?. We have created a solution in Visual Studio 2012 which gives tree view of customers in the organization. How can i display this solution in the dashboard.

Thanks in advance

Madhu

Thanks and Regards. MadhuSudhan M

Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:39 AM

Answers

• Hello Madhu,

Sure you can do that, if you are using onpremise you can deploy your webpage to IIS and then you can add iframe in dashboard to show that page, but if you are using ms crm online then you need host your website to cloud or need to open port of your application to extranet .

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:22 AM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:49 AM

All replies

• Hello Madhu,

Sure you can do that, if you are using onpremise you can deploy your webpage to IIS and then you can add iframe in dashboard to show that page, but if you are using ms crm online then you need host your website to cloud or need to open port of your application to extranet .

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:22 AM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:49 AM
  • Thank you Mahender Pal for your reply

Thanks and Regards. MadhuSudhan M

Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:22 AM