none
Gain access to outlook using Microsoft graph API and display notification on arrival of new mail RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to create a web application using ASP.NET-MVC that uses the Microsoft Graph API to gain access to the outlook account and then I am trying to check whether any new mail has arrived in the account or not. If there is a new mail then a notification would be displayed on the desktop and a notification would be sent to the phone as well.

I have successfully fetched the mail from the outlook account using the Microsoft Graph API and displayed it in a view. But I am unable to check whether any new mail has arrived or not using the API. I have to refresh the web page manually everytime to check the arrival of the new mail. 

I want to check that if any new mail has arrived in our outlook account, then that must initially get reflected in the view and then a notification should get displayed on the desktop as well should be sent to the phone. Kindly help me, it is urgent.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:36 AM