none
Application Download did not succeed

Question

• Hello All. I am having issues with one of the programs I created. I have created a program and made multiple copies of it. I then modified each of them to fit the application and published each of them. All of the programs have a resource which is an image and all of the programs have an Import. The import is INGEARS' ABLINK 5.0 (Used to communicate with an Allen Bradley PLC).

So the issue at hand is I successfully was able to launch every application except for one which I call the master viewer. The master view is able to all of the equipment versus the other programs which look at a single piece of equipment. 

When I launch this program I am getting an error that says application download did not succeed. 

Any idea's?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi NicholasM3193,

Based on your description, it seems that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss:

Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

Just to make this issue clerarly, is it related to the VS IDE?

>>I have created a program and made multiple copies of it. I then modified each of them to fit the application and published each of them.

Which kind of apps did you create? How did you publish them?

>>All of the programs have a resource which is an image and all of the programs have an Import. The import is INGEARS' ABLINK 5.0 (Used to communicate with an Allen Bradley PLC).

Maybe you could share us more informaiton about the "import" and "INGEARS' ABLINK 5.0", is it related to the third party tool?

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, June 12, 2015 6:25 AM
  • You might try over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral%2Cvbgeneral%2Cvcgeneral&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 1:10 AM