I am binding the chart with this data:

<tfoot></tfoot>
    projman
    project task start endq
    proj1 set 2/21/2013 2/23/2013
    proj2 geeq 2/21/2013 2/28/2013
    proj1 feer 2/24/2013 2/26/2013

and I am getting the following result

How do i do to get the second bar on the same line that is if a task starts day1 ends day3 and another task on the same line starts day 5 and ends day 6, that is, a task that follows another one on the same line.

Thanking  you.

Friday, February 22, 2013 10:42 AM

Answers

• Hi vikramjhurry,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss:

Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

To help you find the correct forum for this issue, would you mind letting us know more information about this issue? It is related the WinForms app like this, am I right? If so, you could select the correct forum from Windows Forms Forums. If not, please feel free to let us know more information about this issue, I will help you find the correct forum for it. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Proposed as answer by Gael Henri Souris Friday, April 12, 2013 12:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:00 PM
    Monday, February 25, 2013 11:53 AM

All replies

• Hi vikramjhurry,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss:

Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

To help you find the correct forum for this issue, would you mind letting us know more information about this issue? It is related the WinForms app like this, am I right? If so, you could select the correct forum from Windows Forms Forums. If not, please feel free to let us know more information about this issue, I will help you find the correct forum for it. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Proposed as answer by Gael Henri Souris Friday, April 12, 2013 12:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:00 PM
    Monday, February 25, 2013 11:53 AM
  • Hi Vikram, can we get a chat over Skype or phone.... ?
    Friday, April 12, 2013 12:09 PM