guys there is also rank problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• In my user profile info it shows ............it shows my ranks is 27...........but in the STUDENTROCKSTARS it shows my rank is 26...................y there is a shift..............
    Monday, October 1, 2007 1:08 AM

All replies

•  

ya i also think that there are some problems beacuse i have upload three paper but it not shoeing any of the papers....

and also points for S2B is not there

Monday, October 1, 2007 3:31 AM
  • Man i have already created a thread on this same thing, please search it and then post view there instead of creating new threads.

And as far as your query is concerned, i think someone might have got deleted and so the rank thing. I also faced this same situtation , but it was soon rectified as soon as posted the  query on the forum. This time the admins are doing great job and are  super active Smile....
    Monday, October 1, 2007 3:31 AM
  •  

NO .. NO, wAIT S2B POINTS WILL BE UPDATE AT THE EDN OF THE MONTH........

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 6:00 AM
  • no i think there is no prb with the rank .......if two persons have the same point then one will get the lower rank and other with the higher rank accor. to their performance.........but on ur student rockstar forum,it will show both of u the same rank...

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:06 AM
  • jus hav  a look at the rank table...10th and 11th rank r of the same name...cud b thats the problem...thats y the mess in order..
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:14 PM
  • yup they are of the same name but different forum display names...

have the admins already taken note of this??

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:27 PM