Backup Cannot Continue RRS feed

• Question

• Last week, I did a complete backup.  Today, msg appearedthat I needed to do a back for new or changed files.  Followed all instructions and after it showed in the window 100% complete, a popup error window stating Backup Cannot Continue appeared.  I tried restarting computer as suggested and retried backup.  Same thing happened.  Then, I tried to find out to Contact Support.  Well, that's been fun and a complete waste of time. I created a log but can't find anyone who cares.   I cannot click on anything that does anything but tell me to click on Contact Support and bottom of Help topics--where is this?  I am completely puzzled.  I only can get the same page that explains Support and "Shows me How" to contact support; but nothing I do gets me to a place where I can do this.  As a paid subscriber, I am totally frustrated and would like to talk to someone but cannot find a phone number, either, needless to say.  Does anybody out there have any help for me?

Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:14 PM

Answers

• JJ7, send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.

Monday, August 25, 2008 1:43 AM