none
Bizpark Enrollment

Question

• Hello, 

A few weeks ago I received an email that I got accepted to Bizpark. I followed the instructions but I can't seem to make this work. The instructions

doesn't match what I see in the webpage. 

Dear XXXXXX, 

Congratulations! XXXXXX is now a member of the Microsoft BizSpark program! 

You can learn more about the many benefits of the BizSpark program when you login to the My BizSpark page on the BizSpark Website. There are a number of resources available to build your business including the opportunity to: 

1. Get your free software

2. Profile your solutions

3. Market your stuff

4. Find funding

5. Find offers and connect with others

6. Build your team

7. Access Training and support

8. Let us know what you think 

We know you are anxious to access and download software but you must first activate your MSDN Subscription. 

To activate your MSDN Subscription, you will need to do the following: 

1. Go to the My BizSpark page on the BizSpark Website and login with the following Microsoft account: XXXXXXXX

2. Click on the “Get your free software” link in the middle of the page

3. Click on “Download Microsoft Software (via MSDN)”

Once the enrollment process is complete, you can download software and get product keys, access Windows Azure, get Technical Support and subscribe to MSDN Magazine. (Please note, however, that there is a short processing period and it may take up to 6 hours before your subscription is activated). 

Join us on these social platforms to discuss your new startup, your developer ideas, and to link and sync with other great innovators: 

***********************************************************************************

I would like to know how can I solve this

Thank so much for your help in advance

Friday, December 09, 2016 7:18 PM

Answers