Continuously downloading and uploading. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I've been using Live Mesh since the Tech Preview.  I am syncing 3 computers: 2 Vista x64, 1 XP SP3.  Since the Beta, Live mesh is continuously uploading and downloading files, and it's always the same size.  I've had to stop using it because it just kills my internet the whole time it's running, not to mention it runs at like 65% CPU.

The files it's downloading are 1.11GB, while the files uploading are 20.9MB.  Even after the 1.11GB has finished, it starts over, downloading another 1.11GB.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:56 AM

Answers

• kstrike155 said:

OK well it looks like someone just asked the same question.  I went through 5 or 6 pages of threads and didn't see it, but it's right under my thread.  I guess it's way past my bed time.  :)

Sorry about that!

Hi,

Just so that other customers know where to look without reading through 5 pages of threads themselves, I believe this is the thread with the same question you've asked here.  Correct?

Thanks,

Ben.
    Monday, November 17, 2008 4:41 PM

All replies

• OK well it looks like someone just asked the same question.  I went through 5 or 6 pages of threads and didn't see it, but it's right under my thread.  I guess it's way past my bed time.  :)

Sorry about that!
    Sunday, November 16, 2008 5:10 AM
  • kstrike155 said:

OK well it looks like someone just asked the same question.  I went through 5 or 6 pages of threads and didn't see it, but it's right under my thread.  I guess it's way past my bed time.  :)

Sorry about that!

Hi,

Just so that other customers know where to look without reading through 5 pages of threads themselves, I believe this is the thread with the same question you've asked here.  Correct?

Thanks,

Ben.
    Monday, November 17, 2008 4:41 PM