Come on Microsoft, are you serious? Disabling my system for no reason? "unauthorized change" Plz help, ran diag. RRS feed

• Question

• First of all, To disable my system is very ballsy. To make matters worse, My copy is genuine. If you guys are smart enough to disable my system, why aren't you smart enough to tell its genuine?

AND WHY DONT YOUR DOWNLOAD LINKS WORK? are you serious?? Im about to get a mac because of this.

Stephen posts links that are dead ends "network timeout" on download links.  cmon now

You disable my crtl alt del and start button and still cant get the process right

I want action and a real response, not a previously generated answer

Here are my results from the diagnostic test after trying to download the wgainstaller.exe, So you tell me why its not working if everything is fine.

RIDICULOUS, ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Results

Passed Active scripting allowed
    Passed Display images enabled
    Passed Computer time and date correct
    Passed Cookies enabled
    Passed Plug-ins enabled
    Failed Microsoft Genuine Advantage plug-ins are installed and loaded
    Passed Office validation ActiveX loaded
    Passed Validation Self-help ActiveX loaded
    Failed Microsoft Genuine Advantage plug-ins connect with Microsoft validation
    serversdd
    Monday, June 1, 2009 2:28 AM

Answers

• Hello Rosati,

Thank you for posting with us. First I would like to ask you to please do not use language on our forums. There are customers around the globe and all ages and we do not want anyone offended. Thank you. You say I post links that are dead ends. Please provide me the links you are referencing along with error codes and messaging you receive when visiting the links. Are you posting from the USA or another location. 

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the “Windows” tab, and click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

If you do not have access to the Start Button:

1)    Login to Vista and click the option that brings up Internet Explorer.

2)    Type: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 into the browser address bar.

3)    A window will come up asking if you want to “Run” or “Save”, Select “Run”

4)    When the program runs, click the “Continue” button, then click the “Copy” button.

5)    Return to this thread http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/4db3a6a7-ea94-4101-a86e-a6d496d981ae

6)    In a reply post, paste the Diagnostic Report.

Thank you,

Stephen

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:17 PM
    Monday, June 1, 2009 6:37 PM