Off Topic:my email was stolen RRS feed

• General discussion

• hello, i had a hotmail email account until about 2 weeks ago. When i tried to login, time and time again it didnt work. My secret question and answer was also changed. the people in my contacts list all recieved an email from my first email from a scammer stating that i was "stuck in the uk and needed money". i was forced to create a new email, where i had the email that the scammer sent out, back to my new email as proof, from a friend of mine who recieved it. i have the email in my new account. I have also had my old email for about 8 years now! That is why i'am very irritated, everythign i have been subscribed to is part of my old email. I would strongly prefer that my old email was restored back to my own settings again, and that this scammer gets caught. (i'm certain i cant be the only person that this has happened to). the problem i have, is contacting an msn person to restore my old email settings and password to me. I have a copy of the scammer's email, and any further inquiries I would much appreciate to be sent or asked in another email i have, which is: moparftmfl@hotmail.com

Please, and Thanks

Cody M.

Monday, July 14, 2008 4:47 PM

All replies

• This forum is for the discussion of Windows Live One Care. You can get help with Hotmail by using the Hotmail help button.

Monday, July 14, 2008 6:22 PM
  • Contact Windows Live Hotmail support - http://support.live.com - for help in recovering your Hotmail account.

-steve

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:50 PM