Unknown Charge From Microsoft On Credit Card RRS feed

• Question

• I've received a credit card statement that has a Microsoft charge on it.  The card was supposed to have been cancelled in 9/2011, the charge was in 10/2011.  Who do I get in contact with at Microsoft for this?  (The credit card company has already been notified.)
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Contact Microsoft at the following address

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 9:05 PM
  • Thank you Luigi.  I did try that, but I'm not sure that they were correct.  They gave me an address of Microsoft Corporate Office, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399.  When I searched that addres it said it was Microsoft's research addres.  Now I'm trying to see if this is correct or not.

Patricia Kaese
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 9:17 PM
  • When I repeated my question "is this where I am supposed to contact regarding an incorrect error on my credit card" the person wrote back "yes".  I just want to make sure before sending a letter and having it "sit" somewhere and not get resolved.
    Patricia Kaese
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 9:19 PM
  • You need to contact your bank to get the contact information. The bank would know the exact department and/or the department's customer service number. There are too many for-pay service at Microsoft to locate forum for.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 12:21 AM