none
Very Urgent pls: uploading the vehicle image and tells the type of vehicle RRS feed

• Question

• I have a task like if I am taking a pic and uploading to my module my code should return the vehicle name like its car, its bus, it is van. I googled it and unable to find any clue too. Can some on help me for this. Hope this is more challenge one,.

Using C#, or vb.net or any other also fine.

Thanks

JoSwa

A Pathfinder.

If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful" Best Online Journal

Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:40 AM

All replies

• search "machine learning forum" in your favorite search engine. And when you find an active forum, search or ask for book suggestions for pattern recognition (similar questions are probably already asked and answered). If you are under time constraint, then ask about open source projects too, but to make sense of the code you probably need to ask book recommendations anyways. 

Also when you have time, read "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way". It's a popular post that you should read to avoid posing to the wrong forum - and waste hours if not weeks in waiting. 

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, November 7, 2019 2:25 PM
  • If it's urgent, you will be better off calling a ready-to-use service. Writing your own image recognition software will take too long.

Microsoft makes available the Computer Vision service, which you can easily call from your application in C# and will recognise vehicles (among many other things):

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/services/cognitive-services/computer-vision/

Friday, November 8, 2019 9:11 PM