Opting out of Online Photo Storages results in perminant Yellow/Fair status. HELP RRS feed

• Question

• I successfully upgraded Onecare from 1.6 to 2.0.

I decided to try the online photo storage, thinking it would be a good idea to backup my precious family photos that are currently stored on my NAS. Only the online photo storage can only upload photos from local (CSmile drives, and not my NAS - meaning the service is useless. I immediately cancelled the service via MS customer services (still waiting for that refund MS!!) and it now shows as expired. Fair enough. Only now the status of my one care seems to be perminantly yellow as the service has expired - I goto settings and deselect the online photo service and the my status is STILL yellow with a renew subscription button showing.

THIS IS IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME. I DO NOT WANT TO USE ONLINE PHOTO STORAGE, WHY IS MY STATUS STILL YELLOW??!

Any way I can resolve this?

Sunday, December 9, 2007 2:29 PM

Answers

• This may be a bug. I suggest contacting support to restore your green status. You can reach support by using the help link in the One Care console.

Sunday, December 9, 2007 3:38 PM