2 CTI integrate to a single Dynamics CRM RRS feed

• Question

• I have a prospect who have two call centers (2 sets of PBX/CTI) serve different districts, if they buy our Dynamics CRM, and how to integrate a single CRM instance with the 2 CTI systems? So the customer can operate one centralized customer database.

The customer have one Avaya and one Nortel CTI deployed  and they will keep those 2 systems. So we need integrate 2 of them in to one CRM.

BTW, the call-in numbers are different for each PBX/CTI and the agents group are separate from physical location and they server customers of different areas respectively.

Monday, June 13, 2011 11:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If SoftPhone or Agent Application components of Avaya or Nortel CTI are available for Dynamics CRM and is available builtin inside Dynamics CRM then the recomended approch would be using two Dynamics CRM applicaiton web servers (if the components may conflict each other then only, you might need to verify aout the CTI integration components for Dynamics CRM) and one database server.

If the sofphone or Agent Applicaiton0 components are avaiable as seperate applicaiton and calling Dynamics CRM inside applicaiton then it would not be an issue. There is also Microsoft Customer Care Accelerator (http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-us/applications/customer-care-accelerator-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011-12884914795) available that provides a very robust platform to integrate Dynamics CRM with CTI systems.

Hi in CRM database you can segregate between call center customers and users using Business Units. In Dynamics CRM you can handle this scenerio by creating two business units for the call centers i.e. 1. Call Center A, 2. Call Center B and each unit can have theit own records, customers, users, activities and security roles can be configured seprately for each of business unit.

I hope this answers your question.

Jehanzeb Javeed

http://worldofdynamics.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile |CodePlex Profile

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:56 PM