Unable to login to the Plugin Registration Tool - Dynamics 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team

I am unable to login to the Plugin Registration tool( using Dynamics 365/ CRM 2015 version ) plugin registration tools in Windows 10 machine.

Instance is CRM 2016 On- premise.(IFD Enabled) .

Please find the error details as below:

Source : mscorlib
    Method : HandleReturnMessage
    Date : 9/7/2017
    Time : 11:43:14 PM
    Error : An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.
    Stack Trace : Server stack trace:
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory`1.SecurityRequestChannel.ProcessReply(Message reply, SecurityProtocolCorrelationState correlationState, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory`1.SecurityRequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at System.ServiceModel.Security.IWSTrustContract.Issue(Message message)
       at System.ServiceModel.Security.WSTrustChannel.Issue(RequestSecurityToken rst, RequestSecurityTokenResponse& rstr)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.Issue(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.AuthenticateInternal(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.AuthenticateFederationInternal(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.ServiceConfiguration`1.Authenticate(AuthenticationCredentials authenticationCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.ClaimsIFDFailOverAuth[T](IServiceManagement`1 servicecfg, Uri homeRealm, ClientCredentials userCredentials, ClientCredentials deviceCredentials, Int32 depthLevel, Boolean tryNetworkCred)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.CreateAndAuthenticateProxy[T](IServiceManagement`1 servicecfg, Uri ServiceUri, Uri homeRealm, ClientCredentials userCredentials, ClientCredentials deviceCredentials, String LogString)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.DiscoverOrganizations(Uri discoveryServiceUri, Uri homeRealmUri, ClientCredentials clientCredentials, ClientCredentials deviceCredentials)
       at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnectControl.CrmConnectionManager.ValidateServerConnection(CrmOrgByServer selectedOrg)
    ======================================================================================================================
    Inner Exception Level 1 :
    Source : Not Provided
    Method : Not Provided
    Date : 9/7/2017
    Time : 11:43:14 PM
    Error : An error occurred when verifying security for the message.
    Stack Trace : Not Provided.

Could you try to resolve this issue.

Manasa T

Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Are you able to log in to CRM using same credentials?

Dynamics CRM/Business Solutions MVP
    Read My blog

Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:01 PM
  • Hi Manasa, 

Is it possible that a firewall blocks the connection ? 

Friday, September 8, 2017 11:28 AM
  • Hi Andrew

yes, I am able to login to the CRM using the same credentials.

Manasa T

Friday, September 8, 2017 12:37 PM
  • I am able to login to the CRM using the same credentials.

Manasa T

Friday, September 8, 2017 12:38 PM
  • Hi Andrew

yes, I am able to login to the CRM using the same credentials.

Manasa T

Ok. I experienced similar issue. Your issue is related to configuration of SPN. Check this and this.

Dynamics CRM/Business Solutions MVP
    Read My blog

Friday, September 8, 2017 12:51 PM