none
VS 2013 Pro - error connecting to VSO projects after recent Win 10 updates RRS feed

• Question

• After one of the recent Win 10 updates Visual Studio no more able to connect to Visual Studio Online projects. It shows the following error:

TF400324: Team Foundation services are not available from server [someproject].visualstudio.com\[someproject].
    Technical information (for administrator):
      The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

At the same time in the System log following error appears:

Source: Schannel

Event ID: 36871

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

I don't think it's the firewall problem because I can open VSO in browser.

Any suggestions?

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:45 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 7:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please clean cache on the following path: 

<C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Team Foundation\7.0\Cache> and check it again. If the issue persists, i recommend you open a new thread in stackoverflow with the TFS tag, This forum is to talk about visual studio IDE. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:25 AM