what is the Genuine advantage??? RRS feed

• Question

• I still dun know what is the advantage of using genuine windows? i mean i have also used a pirated copy but now i have genuine. havent felt any difference,all ur genuine softwares are easlily availble on websites with keys and crakes? Is this u called genuine advantage ?
    Monday, October 8, 2007 9:26 PM

Answers

• Monday, October 8, 2007 9:32 PM
  •  Hassan Cheema wrote:
    I still dun know what is the advantage of using genuine windows? i mean i have also used a pirated copy but now i have genuine. havent felt any difference,all ur genuine softwares are easlily availble on websites with keys and crakes? Is this u called genuine advantage ?

You'll see the advantage when you sell your PC together with your original Windows OS CD.  Your PC won't be cheap anymore because even if it's used, still it's the genuine OS that counts and what is worth buying for. 

Friday, November 2, 2007 12:05 AM

All replies

• Monday, October 8, 2007 9:32 PM
  • Mr Frisch i know that all and thats ethically bad to use and support piration.
    but as i m using genuine microsoft softwares so it means that is microsoft responsible for my data and my privacy ??
    i mean if any mishape occured by using genuine, from my side i m secured as i m using all the signed drivers, signed softwares and everything that micrsoft recommends, so microsoft should be responsible for my data and privacy too.

IS THAT ALL ???
    Monday, October 8, 2007 9:41 PM
  • Monday, October 8, 2007 9:51 PM
  •  Hassan Cheema wrote:
    I still dun know what is the advantage of using genuine windows? i mean i have also used a pirated copy but now i have genuine. havent felt any difference,all ur genuine softwares are easlily availble on websites with keys and crakes? Is this u called genuine advantage ?

You'll see the advantage when you sell your PC together with your original Windows OS CD.  Your PC won't be cheap anymore because even if it's used, still it's the genuine OS that counts and what is worth buying for. 

Friday, November 2, 2007 12:05 AM