How the admin department can be so irresponsible for all these problems?? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi can any body tell me whats exactly going on in Start Rocks contest and MSAPP...

my status is still pending and I even not got the points for MSAPP .....

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:17 PM

All replies

• hi,
    same here ! my status is also pending but i mailed to info@msapp.net i got a reply that my project was recieved.... my student rock star profile is also not yet updated !
    check this link

http://studentrockstar.cybage.com/studrockstar/FAQs.aspx

send the proof of participation to the designated address/e-mail address stdrkstr@microsoft.com in case of Academic Projects Program and Imagine cup participation.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 2:40 AM
  • cont to admin
    Friday, May 11, 2007 11:00 AM
  • hi
    what is that proof??

sorry gotta prob i am unable to mark as answer ...
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:06 PM
  • Guys, i got a mail that, points have been updated. have all of urs got updated or got a mail from admin?
    Friday, May 11, 2007 6:08 PM
  • hi
    i too gotta mail but my points are the same
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:53 PM
  • me 2 not yet got points for acadeic project program.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:08 AM
  • Hi friends,

I would like to state that, I had written to microsoft regarding my problems in both Student Rockstar and msapp and received reply only after sending 2-3 mails continuosly.
    The mail I recvd from msapp is:

Hi Arijit,

Your code and design sent by you has been reviewed. We would be announcing the results shortly. You will receive a certificate of completion as your design and code both have been given good marks.

Thanks

This mail I hope proves that the process of review and point upgradation is being performed in the background and will be updated on the respective sites soon.

Let us be patient for a few days more and let's see what happens next. If the problem is too serious u can mail info@msapp.net for the MSAPP related queries. They do respond after 2-3 mails.

Friday, May 25, 2007 10:30 AM
  • hai frds

I have asked the admin about the results and about the certificates .his reply is as below

Results will be announced shortly. Your code has been received and reviewed. Your team has done a very good job. Certificates are given only to the selected teams for 3 levels: Participation, Completion and Merit.

Friday, May 25, 2007 1:13 PM
  • Hi friends I also submitted the final coding doc. but my status is still pemding...
    I mailed to admin... in the reply I got the evaluation is going on ... shortly we will get the results.. and all of my coding docs. they recieved.

I dont know how much time they need to process it...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:43 PM