none
Getting Xamarin Automatic Provisioning to Work for iOS RRS feed

• Question

• Not sure if this is a reasonable place to post this, but couldn't find anyplace better...

I am trying to build a Xamarin iOS app. I have a Mac on my LAN that I'm using as a build server. It has all the necessary software installed, because I can pair it with Visual Studio 2017 for Windows.

Unfortunately, the automatic provisioning doesn't work. I've seen reference to Xamarin's implementation currently not supporting the free Apple Developer accounts, which is what I initially set up. However, even after upgrading to a paid Apple Developer account, Xamarin still refused to "see" the Team defined on my Mac build server. It complains about not being able to connect to the build server, which is weird because Pair to Mac reports a valid, active connection.

What do I need to do to get this to work properly? Other than give up on Xamarin and learn Swift... :)

Monday, July 9, 2018 6:18 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems your issue is about the Xamarin IOS development and since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.xamarin.com/categories/ios for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:07 AM