Custom xp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, i know i've asked this question all ready, but i still don't have an answer. I want to make my own windows, based on windows xp, but i would like it to be legal. Is there and agreement i can make with microsoft or some type of license to do so? Basicly, i want to "rebuild" widows xp. Can i like build the windows and let the user use his\her own personal windows xp cd key? I will provide everything needed for the windows. Basicly what i am asking is, if i can somehow buy a copy windows xp that i "own" and that i can modify as i want? Not create an OEM version of it.

Please help? Anyone?

Thanks

I love creating software!

Friday, August 3, 2012 12:07 PM

Answers

• Windows XP is proprietary code developed, copyrighted and owned by Microsoft and cannot be altered or reverse engineered.

Carey Frisch

• Marked as answer by Adriaan001 Friday, August 3, 2012 3:16 PM
    Friday, August 3, 2012 1:03 PM

All replies

• Windows XP is proprietary code developed, copyrighted and owned by Microsoft and cannot be altered or reverse engineered.

Carey Frisch

• Marked as answer by Adriaan001 Friday, August 3, 2012 3:16 PM
    Friday, August 3, 2012 1:03 PM

Carey Frisch

Thanks anyway... That sucks though. Guess ill have to use UBUNTU. LOL, are you guys aware of all the wga cracks on google? I would like to help kill these things

I love creating software!

Friday, August 3, 2012 3:18 PM