NET.Framework.v1.0.3705 RRS feed

• Question

• Update .. [ July 11?/07 ] MS Framework.v1.0.3705,

Seems  to  have  caused  prevention  of  this  Compaq  Presario  from  going on  *standby  mode*.

Now   I  must  either  turn  the  computer  off,  or  turn  off  the  monitor  and  allow  screensaver  fishes  to swim  *til  I  come  back  and  re-sign in.

The  error  message  clearly  states  the  MS Framework.v1.0.3705  is  preventing   the  computer  from  going  to *stand-by*.

Is  MS  or  anyone  aware  of  this??

I could  just  remove  it  using  add/remove  programs,  but  an  update  correction  from  MS  Update  seems  a  wiser  fix.

It*s  not  all  that  much  to  worry  about,  except  it  does  waste  some  energy.  = TG

http://TonyGuitar.blogspot.com

Friday, July 13, 2007 6:20 AM

All replies

• I have this same problem. I believe it developed after uninstalling Norton Antivirus.  Did you ever come up with a solution?  I found several other people with this question in various searches, but no where have I found a usable answer. 

Friday, December 7, 2007 3:56 AM
  • Tony,

Did you ever get an answer to this... I cant seem to get it removed... I am running XP and it seems to be preventing my e mails from automatically coming through.. I have to hit send/recieve to get them....

Randy

Friday, March 21, 2008 1:28 AM
  • Hello Tony

i seem to be having the same problem with my pc because i know that putting your laptop into standby mode is very important for when your on the go or not really using it and i was wondering have you solved the problem yet and if so could you tell me how you done it

i would be really greatful to hear from you many thanks

Godwyn

Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:22 AM
  •  Abe Degnan wrote:

I have this same problem. I believe it developed after uninstalling Norton Antivirus.  Did you ever come up with a solution?  I found several other people with this question in various searches, but no where have I found a usable answer. 

Monday, August 25, 2008 8:18 AM