Hoa can I find "10175- Microsoft Sharepoint Application Development" class RRS feed

• Question

• Hi :

I am looking for the on site training class of "10175- Microsoft Sharepoint Application Development" in Houston before the end of 2010.

I know CTREC  has this class, but I am looking for the same class which is not from CTREC.

Thanks!

Monday, October 25, 2010 7:12 PM

Answers

• Did you check with Global Knowledge or New Horizons?  Outside of CTREC, those are the other two major providers here in H-town.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:59 AM
    Monday, October 25, 2010 7:18 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Did you check with Global Knowledge or New Horizons?  Outside of CTREC, those are the other two major providers here in H-town.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:59 AM
    Monday, October 25, 2010 7:18 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your reply!

The reason I am looking for it outside of CTREC is my company paid a three days Business Intellienge class last year for me. But CTREC can't offer me this class since they said therr was not enough people to enroll. Up to now when I try to use this credit to enrol 10175 class, they said it is expired.  Thanks again for your replying!

Monday, October 25, 2010 7:27 PM
  • Is one better than the other in terms of offering a meaningful course (Global Knnowledge versus New Horizons versus CTREC)??
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:30 PM