protection? RRS feed

• Question

• When using my live one care i constantly get this message of live one care may not be protecting this computer it shows up as at risk. How can i fix this? I have already went to the help center and that has got me no where.....

Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:43 AM

Answers

All replies

• If you open One Care, under the "At Risk" status there will be an action to take. What is the action to take?

Monday, August 25, 2008 1:45 AM
  • The Action that I always see is "go to the help center because live one care may not be protecting this computer." I go to the help center and i get nowhere only turned around . Plus I need to figure out how to back up my files to the onecare network for my computer. I tried the help line there and got nowhere. I need to figure this out because i have almost maxed out my memory on the C drive. Can you help me?

Monday, August 25, 2008 7:36 AM
  • I recommend that you contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Note that there is no "onecare network" for backing up your files. Also, backing up your files does not remove them from your C: drive. To cleanup your C: drive, you will need to delete files and/or remove programs.

-steve

Monday, August 25, 2008 5:54 PM