none
Error Msg: Not enough server storage is available to process the command RRS feed

• Question

• I have set up a new server ('Server1') to replace my existing server ('Server').  Now I need to copy files from the existing shares on 'Server' to the shares on 'Server1'.

Since I cannont open WHS Console for two different servers the only way I can see to do this is from the server itself.  I went to 'Server1', which still has a monitor and keyboard attached, and opened 'My Network' to 'Server' and the appropriate share.

I open WHS Console and the share with the same name from 'Server'.  When I paste the files in the share it copies for only a short period of time before I get the error message:

Error Copying File or Folder
     Cannot copy setup: Not enough server storage is available to process the command.
    There is no error number.

This is a brand new setup.  There is 4.2Tb of total storage space available.  The System drive has over 600Gb available for the 'Landing Zone'.

I did a search of the error message and came up with several items but none seemed to address the issue for the standpoint of WHS.

Does anyone have any ideas how to rectify this???

Monday, November 9, 2009 11:15 PM

All replies

• I started receiving the same message from my WHS last night, there is more than enough free drive space.
    I've increased the RAM from 1GB to 2GB to see it it makes a difference... the answer is no. 
    I can't even open the Console, it tells me the password is incorrect - yet I can login to the server with the password.

Have you made any progress with this?
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:22 AM