Not yet interviewed for MSP.. RRS feed

• Question

• Its 16th today, but I have not yet been interviewed for MSP. I had sent my preffered timing. Anyone else also in same position??
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 4:18 PM

Answers

• me too in the same position...donno when they r gonna call...today is 17th august(the last day)...
    Friday, August 17, 2007 1:51 PM
  • even me in da same problem.. i have not got a call from Microsoft. I am worried if i made i mistake or something..
    Friday, August 17, 2007 2:13 PM
  • jus now received a mail frm MS saying that the interview will be held next week...lets wait and see wats gonna happen...
    Friday, August 17, 2007 2:28 PM

All replies

• me too in the same position...donno when they r gonna call...today is 17th august(the last day)...
    Friday, August 17, 2007 1:51 PM
  • even me in da same problem.. i have not got a call from Microsoft. I am worried if i made i mistake or something..
    Friday, August 17, 2007 2:13 PM
  • jus now received a mail frm MS saying that the interview will be held next week...lets wait and see wats gonna happen...
    Friday, August 17, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Yes man the interviews are being conducted off-office hours mostly, cause the interviewer also has lots of work during office hours, so this interviews has to be done after that time, and also during office hours we are at college, so he is taking into account our time preference and then calling us. We should appreciate their efforts. Dont worry dude, if you still haven;t been interviewed you will soon be in the comming few days, probably in this week or the first few days of the next week.
    Friday, September 21, 2007 5:46 AM
  • @Harshil

This thread I had posted long ago. I have been interviewed on the first day when it began. Nice to see u have gone thru the interview today.
    Friday, September 21, 2007 5:40 PM
  •  

i was interviewd on the 20th....it was ok.not that great but definitelly encouraging
    Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:00 AM