none
Remote Access Error - Shared Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.  I am not able to access my shared folders when logging in through Internet Explorer to my server.   I see the Home tab (works), the Computers tab (works, including remote desktop) and Shared Folders (not working). When I click the Shared Folders, I get the error shown below.  I have rebooted and also started and stopped IIS.  Any thoughts? 

Windows Home Server Remote Access has encountered an error.

To fix this error, please try the following:
      Click here to refresh this page.

Click here to return to the Remote Access home page and try your task again.
    If you're still experiencing difficulties please talk with your home server administrator for assistance.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 3:50 AM

All replies

• poleary2000 said:

Hi there.  I am not able to access my shared folders when logging in through Internet Explorer to my server.   I see the Home tab (works), the Computers tab (works, including remote desktop) and Shared Folders (not working). When I click the Shared Folders, I get the error shown below.  I have rebooted and also started and stopped IIS.  Any thoughts? 

Windows Home Server Remote Access has encountered an error.

To fix this error, please try the following:
      Click here to refresh this page.

Click here to return to the Remote Access home page and try your task again.
    If you're still experiencing difficulties please talk with your home server administrator for assistance.

Have you installed any apps or add-ins?  How long have you had your server set up?  Has it ever worked?
    Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:43 AM