none
WebBrowser control and HttpRequest RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to automate a file download from one of the applications (it's an Java application).I am able to reach till download link using web-browser control. Since the downlaod link opens up a "Save file dialog" , my automation does not work fully.So to overcome this I use httprequest/webclient from the URL generated from webbrowser control.However in the Httprequest.getresponse, I never get the attachment file - I get an html saying "system error".

My tries:

I have tried every possible solution, by sending all headers - I see the exact request being created from IE browser vs my Webbrowser control (confirmed using Fiddler).Only difference is the content-length, but I am not able to understand why this difference - what exactly is being missed in the Request header.

Any help/pointers on this would be useful.

• Moved by Stanly Fan Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:29 AM
    Monday, October 29, 2018 9:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Java Programming Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:29 AM