time delay RRS feed

• Question

• i am having a problem when typing , there seems to be a "lag" between typing lower and upper case letters when using my keyboard, can this be fixed as its quite annoying when waiting on the computer to sort itself out.
    DAVIE
    Sunday, January 15, 2012 11:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum is to Discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios. Please first check the FAQ before posting a question. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thank you,
    Bruce Adamczak

Bruce Adamczak Please click "Mark as Answered" if a post solves your problem Please click "Vote As Helpful" if you find the answer helpful

• Marked as answer by dartboy180 Monday, February 20, 2012 7:12 PM
    Monday, February 20, 2012 3:46 PM

All replies

• Please elaborate, Not able to understand the issue.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:39 AM
  • When I try to type there seems to be a small delay between using the upper case and lower case, when I click on the caps or unclick it, there seems to be a delay on the computer recognising what is required, I hope this helps you answer my problem.

Thank you for your time

DAVIE
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:26 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum is to Discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios. Please first check the FAQ before posting a question. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thank you,
    Bruce Adamczak

Bruce Adamczak Please click "Mark as Answered" if a post solves your problem Please click "Vote As Helpful" if you find the answer helpful

• Marked as answer by dartboy180 Monday, February 20, 2012 7:12 PM
    Monday, February 20, 2012 3:46 PM