When does a subscription necomes Inactive? Why the RED ICON? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I subscribed for one year and I still have 8 days for the anniversary. The message in Live OneCare says I still have 8 days left. Lately the icon has been Red; when opened it prompts me to renew. I needed support but I cannot get it due that when I try to get the needed number availble in Help > About; I get a message (in error) that my subscription is Inactive... I thought I would be active until my year was over!...

History: Running XP and Mozilla Firefox. IE does not work in my XP Media PC. Have lots of memory...

They should allow the GREEN Icon to remain green until the end of your subscription; not put it RED because you only have one month left in your subscription. Now am sure the I won't be renewing my subscription; there are less complicated and less stressful alternatives out there; some pretty much FREE...

Thanks, Jozef
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:38 AM

All replies

• Jozef Mohick,

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live OneCare forum. I've read through your post. You message was received. Should you wish to persue help, don't hesitate to repost. I'm not saying that I'd be able to solve your issue. I am saying that I would be willing to continue assistance to the best of my ability. A start would have to begin with you, the Moderators MVPs of the OneCare forum, and I working together.

Best Wishes,

Rick, MS

Friday, September 26, 2008 3:19 AM