How to send email without TrackingToken from CRM SDK 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there any way I can send emails from a plugin without the CRM token added in the subject line or without tracking the emails in CRM.

I need to use the CRM email functionality for implementing this. Even if I am assigning an empty string to this property of email. CRM automaticaly adds a token to the subject line.

Please let me whether it is possible to send email from SDK without tracking it in CRM 4.0.

I know that using the C# mail sending functionality I can achieve this. My requiremnet is to implement it using the CRM feature of sending the email.

Thanks & Regards,

Sareesh

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

you can turnoff this feature, if you don't require

refer http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.in/2008/04/crm-40-email-tracking-token-can-be.html

Mahain : Check My Blog
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:13 PM
  • Hi

Adding to the previous post

its pretty simple

Settings > Administration > System Settings, and click on the Email tab.

From the checkbox to de-select to disable the tracking token

hth

dkay

if the response answered your question, please take a minute and mark the response as an answer.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:28 PM
  • Hi

Did this help?

Please make sure to mark as answer to the response that helped you get through. This will help others with similar problem identify the answer and also close this thread as resolved.

Thanks

Dkay

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:20 AM