business card email RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is it possible to add a business card in emailtemplates in CRM?

Can you also edit the email templates in HTML ?

Thanks.

Monday, December 9, 2013 1:27 PM

All replies

• You can't make the vCard format, if that's what you're asking. You can edit in HTML if you like, but you need to then re-open the HTML in Word and save it in the right format for CRM to accept.

If you're looking for mass email marketing support, I'd take a look at the many options you have for CRM-integrated email marketing, such as ClickDimensions or CoreMotives (or MarketingPilot, once MS finishes its integration to CRM early next year).  Those all have HTML email editors, and are much more capable than CRM at outbound email communication.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

• Proposed as answer by Wayne Walton Monday, December 9, 2013 9:49 PM
    Monday, December 9, 2013 9:49 PM
  • How can you edit the templates in HTML?
    I can't switch to an html view or export the template?

This is what I see when editing or creating new templates:

Thanks

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 8:38 AM
  • No, you would literally have to use a third-party HTML editor to do what you want to do, then use Word to convert it to a supported format for CRM, then load it. There's nothing in the CRM system to support HTML editing, it's just technically possible to do elsewhere and then load through that screen you posted.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 3:50 PM