Where is the Forum to Discuss Why Microsoft is not shipping prizes at Club Bing? RRS feed

• Question

• Club Bing awards you "tickets" for playing games. These "tickets" can then be traded in for prizes. My daughter and I played games for several weeks collecting tickets for a Sony Touch Reader. We got enough tickets, submitted the claim and waited the 8-12 weeks for delivery.

After 13 weeks I sent an e-mail to Bing asking the status of the order shipment. I was infomed that

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancellation of your prize order(s).

The Club Bing screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions.

We didn't use a bot, macro, etc. (wouldn't know how to). I have since seen alot of posts from people sighting a similar situation. For me it appears that Microsoft doesn't want to award prizes.

Also, if they think I am a "cheat" and a "liar" then 1) why can I still play and get tickets? 2) Why didn't they contact me? 3) Why is it that they tell people only after we inquire about the order status?

This is fishy and is not fair. Not sure what I am going to do about this next.

My case ID is

Case ID: BIS-7279534

Thursday, August 12, 2010 12:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• I am going through the same thing.  I have never cheated either, I have to slow down my game play so I do not trigger the popups.  Also, I contacted the BBB and asked to develop a report for Microsoft Club Bing as I and many others are dissatisfied.

Friday, September 10, 2010 5:18 PM
  • Same problem here, I have been playing for a couple years. All was well until I installed the toolbar for VIP status. I wish I never did that. I didn't even go for the prize that I was aiming for requiring the toolbar. I got too tired to play. I'm worried my husband and daughter are going to get banned along with me. They received to prizes that they ordered after me in a months time. My 12 weeks went by so I emailed and got the dreaded letter. I have no idea what to give them to prove my innocence. They have the gamelogs. I can't understand why they can't see I didn't do anything wrong.
    Friday, October 29, 2010 1:36 AM
  • Looks like you already posted in the correct forum: http://www.bing.com/community/bingsearch/f/12244/t/661387.aspx

And they got back to you and helped you as well.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, May 28, 2012 7:17 PM