Error message when trying to remote access my WHS! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! when im trying to access my computer from work or from friends it get this message:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

In IE7 i have installed the certificate but the problem is still there...

I Have a HP Smartmedia server EX470, Windows Home Server Powerpack1

Regards Johan
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 9:01 AM

Answers

• Microsoft provides a certificate for use with your home server's Remote Access web site, but it can only be used with the Microsoft supplied xxxx.homeserver.com vanity URL. If you've used the TZO offering from HP, then you will have to obtain and install a certificate yourself. See this blog post for instructions. Note: I haven't done this (I use the xxx.homeserver.com address) but the steps look right to me.
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 11:55 AM

All replies

• Sorry i give you some Solution

try install certificate to iis key store

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:04 AM
  • and where do i find the iis key store??
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:45 AM
  • Microsoft provides a certificate for use with your home server's Remote Access web site, but it can only be used with the Microsoft supplied xxxx.homeserver.com vanity URL. If you've used the TZO offering from HP, then you will have to obtain and install a certificate yourself. See this blog post for instructions. Note: I haven't done this (I use the xxx.homeserver.com address) but the steps look right to me.
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 11:55 AM