#61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with subject RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm running CRM 4.0 on Server 2008. We're also running Exchange 07 on Server2008. I also have the CRM email router configured to send emails without any issues at all. Recently I have noticed that email addressed externally are not being sent. The only change that I can pinpoint recently is that I applied SP 2 to both the CRM  and Exchange. 

I have checked event viewer on the CRM machine and found errors similar to this for all external emails.

#61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with subject "External Email Test" for SMTP: http://CRMServer:5555/MyCompany for delivery through Exchange2007. System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 Unable to relay
       at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception)
       at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.SmtpPollingSendEmailProvider.ProcessMessageInternal(email emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.Run()

Thanks,
    Adam
    Friday, March 5, 2010 2:40 AM

Answers

All replies