unable to upload design document RRS feed

• Question

•  

Today is the last date given for design document but today i couln't upload it says date exceeded ... plz anyone help me..

I also forgot my team name... Also anyone help me to get the team name

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:49 AM

All replies

• i sent a mial to MSAPP ( Info@msapp.net )

and this the mail i received from them

Hi Bhupendra, 

We have extended the design submission date to 30th Mar, 07. We shall be
    sending a separate mail to all the teams with the complete information by
    Monday i.e. 26th Mar, 07.

Thanks

So guys cheers now we have four more days  for  submission of design document .

Best wishes from me to all of you. "All the best",

and for the team name write to Info@msapp.net they will tell you your team name
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:52 AM
  • Thaks a lot, Bhoopendra.

I m also having the same problem. However, they have not yet replied to me.

Maybe today is Sunday, so they r off for work.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 1:31 PM
  • dear sir

My group has submitted the design, since the date was very early we worked days and night and submitted that but now u say the dates are extended and have not informed any1 and u say we wil be sent mail and that to on 26th after the day of submission this is not fair on the administrator's part. we could have developed the report still better. as its a mistake from the authorities we must be allowed to upload the designs again. so behalf of my team i request u to consider our apeal  and allow us to upload again.

thanking you

moin

Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:03 PM
  • hi the date has been extended

i got the folowing email from administrator

Team ID is the team lead’s email ID.

We have extended the design submission date to 30th Mar, 07. We shall be sending a separate mail to all the teams with the complete information by Monday i.e. 26th Mar, 07. You can upload this tomorrow.

Thanks

Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:49 PM
  • hello friends

i got the same msg and believe me it scared me,i hope tomorrow we will b able to upload the documentation,half hour is still pending and it is showing that the time is over,

plz can anybdy  help me -i sent a letter on info@msapp abt this prblm and even sent my zipped file to that address,did i do something wrong by sending my documentation over there?

Sunday, March 25, 2007 6:04 PM