none
Does anyone use e-learning? RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased MS E-learning last week on Wednesday for my 70-680 exam and also bought the complete reference library by microsoft press.  Has anyone that purchased these e-learnings gotten them to work?  I cannot access mine although it says I have the subscriptions to them.  I contacted support and they told me to send an e-mail with specific information and I finally heard back today with the exact same question to send the information (that I already sent them).

I called to cancel but they seem clueless on how to do this and said I have to speak with someone in their head office in approximately 10 days.

What the heck is going on Microsoft?  Why kill my dreams of learning :(

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:13 PM

Answers

• Having the same problem.. paid $349.00 to Microsoft E learning and they charged to the credit card and i can't access the lessons. I called Microsoft 3 times and several emails later they promised me it would be available today but I still don't have a course... I want my money back!  :(
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:17 AM
  • I had the same problem and cancelled my order.   I had to contact several different departments.  The library reference books wouldn't open for me without getting a "Web Page Not Found".  After two days of phone calls, emails and online Chat Support, I gave up.

I've been using and prefer a company called "QuickCert".  It's online video classroom style training.  They have the complete library of training for Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco.  Plus, ITIL, PMP, and some others.
    I used them for my CompTIA A+ and MCDST certifications a couple of years ago and it was a wonderful experience.

Email me if you want their contact info and the name of the sales rep I use there.

Dave
    MusicTechGeek@mac.com

Monday, May 24, 2010 6:19 PM

All replies

• Having the same problem.. paid $349.00 to Microsoft E learning and they charged to the credit card and i can't access the lessons. I called Microsoft 3 times and several emails later they promised me it would be available today but I still don't have a course... I want my money back!  :(
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:17 AM
  • I had the same problem and cancelled my order.   I had to contact several different departments.  The library reference books wouldn't open for me without getting a "Web Page Not Found".  After two days of phone calls, emails and online Chat Support, I gave up.

I've been using and prefer a company called "QuickCert".  It's online video classroom style training.  They have the complete library of training for Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco.  Plus, ITIL, PMP, and some others.
    I used them for my CompTIA A+ and MCDST certifications a couple of years ago and it was a wonderful experience.

Email me if you want their contact info and the name of the sales rep I use there.

Dave
    MusicTechGeek@mac.com

Monday, May 24, 2010 6:19 PM
  • Hi JaelaeIT and Rigo,

I work on the e-learning product for Microsoft Learning, and I would like to help you to get the courses you have paid for to work. You can email me directly (mike.mulcare@microsoft.com) with your specific issues and I will troubleshoot and find a solution.

In the interim, to make sure your PC meets the system requirements for running the courseware, please visit https://www.microsoftelearning.com/help/systemRequirements.aspx to run the system scan utility which will verify that all required components are installed on your PC.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Mulcare E-learning Product Manager Microsoft Learning This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, May 24, 2010 9:57 PM