SUBSCRIPTION: changing from 1 computer to 3 & changing address RRS feed

• Question

• I understand that I can have OneCare Multi-PC Management on several coputers.

My questions are:

1) Can I change the computer on which I have the OneCare. I am moving from one office to another and will change primary computers.

2) And after I change primary computers, can I have the multi care on the new  primary computer plus 2 others??

Thanks!

G Smelik

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:18 PM

Answers

• In a OneCare Circle, any or all of the PCs can be made into a "Hub" PC to see the status of your other subscribed PCs. From any Hub, you can remove any other PC from your subscription. This will cause OneCare to become expired on that other PC. As long as OneCare is not installed and subscribed with the same LiveID (the Subscription ID) on more than 3 computers, you are within the terms of the license.

To make a PC a hub, open OneCare and click Manage Your OneCare Circle and then Make this PC a hub.

To remove another PC, open OneCare on a hub and click Your OneCare Circle, expand the details for that PC, then click the link to remove that PC from the subscription.

-steve

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 12:37 AM