emails are not getting sent after installing crm 2013 service pack 1 RRS feed

• Question

• the server crm 2013 is running on hyper-v 2012 R2 with the SSRS and SQL 2012 on one server and CRM2013 and Email router on other.

everything was working fine however now none of the email are getting sent after the upgrade.   I have enabled both on incoming and outgoing the option that inform me by selecting this check box, you agree to share data from the configured email system with microsoft dynamics crm.

I have exchange 2010 with latest SP and updates.  all emails are working fine on exchange server and outlook clients are working fine.

can anyone please help out.

Many thanks,

PJ

PJ Moka

Thursday, June 12, 2014 7:28 AM

All replies

• verify the Test Access on CRM 2013 email router and see if this says success or not, Test access  button is present on right hand side of following screen print.

Test access should indicate if there is issue with email router configuration.

MayankP
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Twitter

Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:33 AM
    Answerer
  • Everything looks fine and the test is green

PJ Moka

Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:07 AM
  • okay I have notice after the upgrade the https://server/organization and settings > Email Configuration is no longer available how would I get this back?  am sure the setting will need to be change there.  this is on our main Database which we have upgraded from crm 2011 -  I have tested a clean install of crm 2013 database the open exist. 

is there other options which I can get the Email configuration back?

PJ Moka

Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:31 AM