none
New error on Technet blogs: the target of the call block could not be found RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    Following looks like a new error ! Here is the blog.

    received same error on IE 10 Preview and Chrome. anyone else have seen this ?

    Thanks


    Regards, Santosh

    I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

    Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Vote As Helpful & click on Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:28 AM

Answers

All replies

  • Seems to work OK for me in Google Chrome.

    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law


    My blog

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:57 PM
    Moderator
  • I did not get the error using IE9 on Windows 7.


    Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:25 PM
    Moderator
  • Error disappeared when I checked now ! Not sure what was wrong earlier.

    Regards, Santosh

    I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

    Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:44 PM
  • Thanks to all for checking!

    And for future reference, blog issues would go in the MSDN site forum or the TechNet site forum.

    Thanks!


    Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:17 AM
    Owner