none
Two user's answers are not answers at all RRS feed

• Question

• In this thread VFP forum's thread last 2 answers are not answers, but rather sort of abuse.
    Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Monday, January 11, 2010 11:04 PM

Answers

• I resolved it right now, thanks! I marked correct answers and unmarked the last few which were not answers.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Naom

Since the thread starter marked all of those posts as answers, they must have seen some value in the information in those posts.

Moderator rules and guidelines differ between the various forums, but I think they are all specific about stating that the thread starter has the last word on what posts get marked as answers.

Regards,

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:13 AM

• Naom,

Are you a sort of informer or reporter ?
    My answers were answers to a reported abuse. I wonder ( if you are so watchful) how did you not notice the other "sort of abuse" and the incorect answer ...."Woody suggestion" was not marked (because in fact, it was a filtering problem in question).
    Who are you to classify my answers ? Let OP to do that ....
    You are doing an abuse....

dni
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:19 PM
  • Was this ever resolved? Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:29 AM
    Owner
  • I resolved it right now, thanks! I marked correct answers and unmarked the last few which were not answers.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:39 AM