none
How to track earned points? RRS feed

• Question

• How I can follow recent points I earned? For example, during last couple of days my points raised from 855 to 910. I would like to review, from which of my answer I got them? It would be learnful to know, whom and with what I helped?  
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• in your profile, you have an activity tab. there it list's this kind of information
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:27 AM
    Answerer
  • in your profile, you have an activity tab. there it list's this kind of information

Yes, but that is not enough. It doesn´t reveal answered or helpful posts.
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:30 AM
  • hmm, unless I missunderstand the question, it does (from your profiles activity tab):

Forums | about 16 hours ago

what information dou you try to see?

Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:01 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you for help, though the Activity tab does not reveal which of my posts was helpfull or marked as an answer. Meaning, that I would have to go every recent threads through and search for myself, what was the helpfull post. I would like something like a common view of different posts which gave me points. I´m not after points themselves, but it would be very teachefull for myself to see, where I helped and where I didn´t. I sometimes masspost when come here, meaning that I answer or comment 10 different threads at one evening, and only one of them might be helpfull - I would like to track it down.

So, activity tab shows history of posting, but doesn´t matter was it answered, helpful or anything. Got my point? :)

Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:11 PM
  • I'm afraid I don't get your point. The activity tab lists every answer you were credited with and every helpful post. If you want to know which of your posts in a given thread were voted helpful, clicking the link will take you to that post. 

Are you saying you would like a way to filter the items on the activity tab to only include the answers and helpful posts? That could be useful, but I don't believe there is a way to do that at the moment.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:19 PM
  • The activity tab lists every answer you were credited with and every helpful post.

As I see it, Activity Tab lists ALL THREADS where I posted or opened my own thread. Or am I wrong?
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:38 PM
  • It contains an item for every time you posted, every time someone marked your post as the answer, every time one of your posts is voted helpful, as well as actions that you took (like voting someone else's post). If you want to find your posts that were marked as the answer or voted helpful, you can look down the list for those items, and if you want to see exactly which of your posts in a given thread earned the points, you can click on the link.

If your point is that the "points earned" items on the activity tab are a minority of the items, I agree (that's why it might be nice to be able to filter the items).

Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:50 PM
  • Now I got it, thanks all for your help! I took a better look on Activity content, and then it hit me:

Every activity line has "a status"

-"Replied to a forums thread..."
    -"Answered the question..."
    -"Quickly answered the question..."
    -"Contributed a proposed answer to the question..."
    -"Marked a proposed answer to the question..."

So this will suite my needs. Thanks everyone! :)

Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:33 PM