How to publish dashboards to all users? RRS feed

• Question

• I have modified Workplace->Dashboard for our needs, but when I open another page come back to Dashboards customizations are gone.

How to do so that I can see modify my and all users Dashboards?

Kenny_I

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 8:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Kenny,

You can configure a New Dashboard by clicking on 'New'. Do what ever you want to see in your dashboard. Once you have configured your dashboard, Save it.

You should have sufficient rights to modify other User's Dashboards. and once you are done - you can either assign or share the dashboard to whom so ever you want to.

Shall keep you posted with latest updates.

If this answer satisfies your query or was hekpful - Please mark this as an answer.

Best Regards,
    Ankush Grover

• Proposed as answer by Ankush Grover Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kenny_I Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:45 AM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I think you can achieve this by creating a system dashboard. Take a look at this for more info.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 8:53 AM
  • Hi Kenny,

You can configure a New Dashboard by clicking on 'New'. Do what ever you want to see in your dashboard. Once you have configured your dashboard, Save it.

You should have sufficient rights to modify other User's Dashboards. and once you are done - you can either assign or share the dashboard to whom so ever you want to.

Shall keep you posted with latest updates.

If this answer satisfies your query or was hekpful - Please mark this as an answer.

Best Regards,
    Ankush Grover

• Proposed as answer by Ankush Grover Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kenny_I Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:45 AM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:32 AM