none
I never receive emails in my Hotmail inbox from friends or family; this includes companies(retailers or websites); yet I can email myself from another email account

Question

• I can email myself from my google email account and or yahoo email account and yet my friends and family email me items and just type data and I never I mean

never receive them in my Hotmail inbox; nor spam or junk mails and this makes no sense to me, a friend of my confirms the addy is correct and showed me the email from his laptop over a month ago and I use his laptop to login to my Hotmail account and guess what no mail in inbox or junk or spam just 0 

then I showed him with his laptop that I could email myself from google email account and yahoo email account and they go to the email inbox on Hotmail with no

problem and we use the above accounts to email his msg to me and yes I receive it then yet he used his own account on yahoo and guess what no mail in inbox and no he is not spam or blocked by me; its just weird and need some help if any one knows a remedy to this problem and I did email from pc and hotmail account and his laptop received it with no problem he replied and guess what no mail inbox we spoke over the phone to verify the crazy occurence

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:18 AM

All replies