451 4.4.0 Exchange Server authentication "Cannot achieve Exchange Server authentication" RRS feed

• Question

•  

I install the exchange 2007 edge SP1, with rollup 5, also the HUB transport SP1 with rollup 5, I tried to send a massage from the edge to HUB by using telnet , the massage kept in the queue, with error:

451 4.4.0 Primary Target IP address responded 421 4.2.1 unable to connect. "Cannot achieve Exchange Server authentication"

What I did , is to uncheck the exchange authentication on the edge subscription connector ,( inbound connector to hub) and select Non, then enable anonymous in the default receive connector   in the HUB, the massage routed , and its worked ????

Every one know that this not a solution, I know that my problem in the Exchange authentication and the certificate , so what I did

Remove the subscription form both servers/

regenerate the certificate in both servers ,   

recreate  subscription “ success” , then test the subscription and its fine.

Try to send a massage….

The Same Issue.

Again what I did , I request a certificate from trusted CA for both servers ( add both the certificate and trusted root certificate to its store), and repeat the process.

The Same problem.

Any advice …!!!!!?????

Khater
    Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:37 PM