none
Xamarin axml file is not open RRS feed

• Question

• My project is open properly last day but when today i am open .xaml file in cross platform file is not open and raise error 

" catastrophic failure (exception from hresult 0x8000ffff (e_unexpected)) " . cs file working properly . please help me 

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:31 PM

Answers

• Hi MayankldQ,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Was this problem occurred on all .xaml files or just occurred on special .XAML file? How about create a new blank cross platform, then open the .XAML file? If this issue only occurred on special one or not occur on the new project, it seems this issue more related to the special .xaml file. 

Besides, this forum is about the MSBuild, as your issue is more related to the xamarin, I suggest you can open new thread on the xamarin forum for more professional support.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:08 AM
  • Or I would ask here:

https://forums.xamarin.com/

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi MayankldQ,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Was this problem occurred on all .xaml files or just occurred on special .XAML file? How about create a new blank cross platform, then open the .XAML file? If this issue only occurred on special one or not occur on the new project, it seems this issue more related to the special .xaml file. 

Besides, this forum is about the MSBuild, as your issue is more related to the xamarin, I suggest you can open new thread on the xamarin forum for more professional support.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:08 AM
  • Or I would ask here:

https://forums.xamarin.com/

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:18 PM